Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Comprehending A Comprehensive Claim

Over two weeks after an unfortunate and ill-advised white tail deer crossing (which will likely end my ownership of an incredibly sexy 1994 Eagle Summit,) I sit here atremble, pondering all the possible difficulties that might impede an Ohio insurance claims representative from picking up a telephone and calling me to explain in no uncertain terms, exactly why the car I've been paying insurance on all these years (despite its obvious practical value to me, its AWD, its power windows, and that quirkly little pull to the right) is worth about one quarter of its Kelly Blue Book value, even before my huge deductible.

Oh, I know I'm screwed already. I just want to find out how high my voice is going to be after the dirty deed gets done.

No comments: