Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Children of Hamas

As a child I loved games and sports. I learned to read and write. I attended church (though reluctantly most of the time,) spent time in the woods, made forts and snow men, played marbles and wiffle ball, rode a bike and unicycle, and collected thousands of matchbooks and rocks.

While I dispensed with the marbles and wiffle ball in later life and my time in the woods has changed from playing into simple walks and hunting mushrooms, I still enjoy most of those things that I used to, and I certainly appreciate all of the things that helped make my childhood a wonderful growing and learning experience that gave me a good direction in my adult life.

I wonder how these kids will be spending their adulthood?

This picture taken at an Hamas rally is via Little Green Footballs.

No comments: