Thursday, February 02, 2006

Butt Out DallasH--I'll Make A Dumb Move If I Want To! A Gaming Weekend Reflection

Unable to help himself, DallasH is an addicted gamer. He knows what he has in his hand and he knows what potentials lay in wait, be they good or bad. He has analyzed his next move and the one after that too--each move decided upon quickly after myriad calculations are made somewhere inside that thick, ugly cranium of his. He has figured whether his odds are 6.1 to 1, or 7.3 to 2, whether his chosen path will cost him 15 now or 21 later, and whether his position at the gaming table offers him least resistance to the buffet table when sandwiches are to be served. He will neither make an error where the percentages are concerned, nor where the risk outweighs the reward.

In other words, he is an incessantly annoying claptrap that desperately needs to be taught a searing lesson in tactics and humility and, regardless of any deserved mental admonishments, he also could use a good ass whipping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know DallasH. DallasH is a good friend of mine. You sir, are no DallasH!

(I don't really know what my comment has to do with anything you said, I just wanted to semi-quote former Senator Bentsen. I doubt he's ever been quoted on your blog.)