Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hamas Authority: American Churches Controlled By Jews

I used to think that nothing would ever tick me off more than having the JOOOOOS control my banking, my government and my media. At least, that is the way I used to think. Now that they are controlling the churches too, my pissed-o-meter is red-lining!

From WND with a h/t to Right Wing News.

United States churches are secretly run by Jews who converted to Christianity with the intention of controlling religious Americans including President Bush, a top Hamas official claims.

"Even the churches where the Americans pray are led by Jews who were converted to Christianity, but they were converted to keep controlling the Americans," Mohammad Abu Tir, the number two Hamas terrorist in the newly formed Palestinian Authority government said during an exclusive interview from his home yesterday with top radio host Rusty Humphries and WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.
When the elected leaders are this brain-addled, how enlightened can the electing followers be?

No comments: