Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blood on Her Hands: A Mother of the Jihad

It is difficult sometimes to see inside the mind of the evil ones, for much of their evil can only be successful if its motivating ideology and methods are unexposed.

There are, however, exceptions to the rules. In MEMRI today, an excerpt from a December 21, 2005 interview with Palestinian Legislative Council candidate Umm Nidal Farhat. Umm Nidal is the proud mother of three murdering sons that have been killed for jihad.

Interviewer: "You have ten sons."

Umm Nidal: "Yes, Allah be praised."

Interviewer: "If another is killed..."

Umm Nidal: "There are many young men..."

Interviewer: "Will your heart be filled with unbearable sorrow?"

Umm Nidal: "No, no. Allah be praised, I am preparing myself. I will sacrifice them all. If my duty requires me to sacrifice them all, I will not refuse - even if it costs me a hundred sons."
Staring directly into the face of evil is not a pleasant business, but it is much better to be able to see something for what it is than to have to guess what seethes below the surface.

Read the whole chilling article at MEMRI. Thanks to The Religion of Peace.

No comments: