Wednesday, October 19, 2005

If Only I Had Been Placed In Charge of Writing A Movie Review On: Assault On Precinct 13

This movie cost me $3.99 to rent. Wow, would everyone just die already? I couldda not rented a movie at all, watched Law and Order, and then just ripped out all my finger nails for absolutely free of charge.

I'm guessing the movie might have been a bit more enjoyable to me if the director had actually included a character somewhere that I didn't personally want to stab a few dozen times. But, I guess, that is for some focus group to figure out.

1 comment:

Roug said...

$7.50 for Natural Born Killers is a rip. But, I cannot in good faith review this movie because after only 10 minutes I'd already gouged out my eyes with a Pepsi straw and a rusty set of padlock keys.

Having not seen the entire flick I feel unqualified to offer a review.