Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Vacation

I will be leaving tomorrow for a short vacation that will last the rest of this week. (For good measure, I probably won't do anything of value for a couple of days after I return.) In the meantime I will be preparing for my departure.

For the remainder of the week there will likely be no posting at all and what is posted, if anything, will be drivel about boring board games that I should have won but for the cheating of others, or drivel about exciting board games in which my superior intellect and strategy vaulted me ahead of a wanton pack of filthy cheaters.

Games we will be playing this year will include an assortment of Mayfair railroad games, Carcassonne, Power Grid, Rail Baron, Agricola, Settlers of Catan, El Grande, Puerto Rico, among others.

Try not to miss me too much.