Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Harry Reid Eyes A Retirement of Fishing and Beating His Wife

As a potential member of the slandered collective I can either become offended or I can enjoy a good laugh at the expense of the morons that elevated this gem to high public office. I choose the latter.

“Men when they’re out of work tend to become abusive,” Reid said as he argued in favor of a cloture vote on the jobs bill. “I met with some people while I was home dealing with domestic abuse. It has gotten out of hand. Why? Men don’t have jobs. Women don’t have jobs either, but women aren’t abusive, most of the time. Men, when they’re out of work, tend to become abusive. Our domestic crisis shelters in Nevada are jammed.”
As a proud Michigander it is nice once in a while to be able to point and laugh at another state's senator. Congratulations Nevada!

h/t Politico via Darlene at Protein Wisdom

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.