Thursday, November 03, 2005

Jury Duty Today

That is right. I received my letter in the mail and I must be at the court house this morning.

There are so many interesting things happening in the news these days. Lately the Valerie Plame affair has been occupying a lot of my time, as has the nomination of Judge Alito. I'm sure without looking too hard we can find some Muslim atrocity to analyze and the MSM is always worth a little taunting.

However, duty calls. I will try and post later today.

Update 11:30 AM

The wheels of justice spin quickly around here. I'm already back from my duty and someone is now awaiting execution. Believe me, you don't want me sitting on the jury when you get accused of littering.

I drove down there this morning with some metal polish but discovered that they no longer use a guillotine.

No comments: