Monday, February 18, 2008

14-Year Old Stoned To Death By Her Father

I suppose I should not be surprised by anything that occurs in the Muslim world these days but some acts carried out in the service of Islam are so blindingly evil that they make me gasp.

From AKI:

Tehran, 18 Feb. (AKI) - A man known as Sharif has reportedly stoned his fourteen-year-old daughter to death in southeastern Iran because for allegedly having a relationship with a man.

Sharif's wife reported him to police after he and a friend killed the girl in Zahedan, capital of Baluchistan province.

Sharif showed no sign of remorse, telling police who interrogated him: "I suspected that my daughter had a relationship with a man and I had to stone her to death as she had besmirched my honour."

"I had no other choice," he said, telling police how he had carried out the stoning.
You had no other choice? Yes you did have another choice. You could have loved your daughter as the precious gift she was to you, God given, and placed directly into your arms to protect.

I believe that there is a special place in Hell reserved for those that pray on and brutalize children. Sharif, your reservation has been called in.

Asshole.

h/t DhimmiWatch

No comments: