Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Al Aqsa's Reaction to the Death of Daniel Wultz

I have been accused by several readers here that I am a Muslim hating anti-Arab racist. I deny the claims because they simply do not describe me.

When I see innocent people die in Iraq it causes me grief. And, the good Lord knows, there have been thousands of innocent people killed in that part of the world, both before and after the War on Terror began.

There are, however, certain types of individuals that belong in the Muslim-Arab world that I do hate. Inclusive in that group are those that celebrate the deaths of innocent people. One such person is Abu Nasser, a senior leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the West Bank.

From WorldNetDaily.

On news of the death of 16 year-old American Jew Daniel Wultz, Nasser had this to say:

"This is a gift from Allah. We wish this young dog will go directly with no transit to hell," Abu Nasser said.

"[Wultz] was part of the American support machine that helps our enemy. All these young American Jews come here to support the occupation, they build and live in the settlements ... . I imagine him as one of these Nazis who live here [in the settlements.] There is no difference between him and them."
Wultz was a victim of a suicide blast that took place on April 17th, and has been in a coma since the bombing.

Nassar is a man worthy of hate. Were all Arab Muslims like this, I would indeed be a racist.

Found via The Religion of Peace.

No comments: