Friday, March 17, 2006

Blogger Frustration

It has been a difficult day for me with blogger.

Two times I've had exceptional posts almost completed as I sat there, polishing up the final wordings when blogger crashed. Typically when this happens I am able to backpage and hit the recover post tag. Unfortunately today that was not the case as I was redirected to that most haunted of all pages: Error 404.

I know I'm not supposed to look a gift horse in the mouth, and blogger is just that--a gift horse (if not a gifted horse.)

So, I will spend the next few moments taking care of a badly swollen and purplish foot (the result of its unfortunate impact with the underside of my desk,) try to recapture my thoughts and then limp back to the computer for another shot.

I'd like to thank my reader for her patience. Mom, do you have any Epsom Salts?

No comments: