Friday, August 28, 2009

Take That, Glitches!

This has been a woeful two weeks of semi-blogging.

I've been pestered by undependable computer equipment, a vehicle with bad brakes, ortho appointments, cold weather, the thought of a fantasy football draft for which I am entirely unprepared, and a puppy that wants to chew on my socks whenever I sit down.

I will be off the computer for the remainder of the week because I am tired of fighting with it (and because of that little draft thing.)

In my absence you can mosey on over to Right Michigan where Theblogprof has posted another in his important series on life issues. I'd suggest you read all four articles.

As I alluded to above, this happens to be football season. Check out Overlawyered where Ken would like to point out that Michael Vick already got the job!

Finally, I would be remiss if I did not mention the passing of Ted Kennedy who, despite any personal opinion you might have of the guy, was one of the most influential Senators of the last generation. Several years ago Jeff Goldstein penned an interview that could have conceivably taken place if the two had had an opportunity to sit down over a few quiet cocktails.

Enjoy.

No comments: