Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Misnamed Movie Game

My daughter and I were discussing movies that are to be released in the not too distant future. I really enjoy a good movie, though living about an hour from the nearest movie theater with gas sitting at $2.89 today, I don't go as often as I would like.

I mentioned to her that The Bourne Ultimatum would be coming out next year.

Daughter: "That's a dumb name."

Me: "Why, you liked the other two."

Daughter: "Well, I never heard of it."

I explained to her briefly about the plot of the Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy and she said, "Oh, I thought you said the Corn Ultimatum."

We then started thinking of poster slogans for the Corn Trilogy.

"Hey, whose corn is this?"

"You will eat every bite of your corn and you are going to like it!"

"Sure, it looks kinda meek and yellow, but it'll kick the butt of any vegetable you bring in here."
Feel free to add your own.

No comments: